Sunday, July 23, 2006

Glamour is about to come

I have 18 pages of my new horror script. It's doing quite well tho I haven't worked on it for the last 4 days. My computer was at my friends place where he fixed it. I was worried about my harddrive for a while. My scripts were on it. I haven't made a backup in a while (bad habit).

So I got my computer and my files back yesterday. I printed out my pages for some rework and feel like to write another 20 pages in the next 2 days. I am full of energy.

I'm still drinking a lot. It feels good. I have more confidence in this story then in my previous spec script "Shadows in the Sun".

I've written the first half of my first act. It sounds fun to me. It's a horror/comedy/drama. It's a bit a mixup of some strange scary funny dramatic movie.

When I finished this and "Shadows" I will show it to people around town and everywhere. Since I live in Switzerland this is a bit of a different story. I will first of all send it to some people for some professonial advice and after their comments and my corrections and thoughts I will send this script first of all to Arthur Cohn. Many of you might know his name from his many times academy award winning movies. He lives in Basel (Switzerland) and I think my writing has enough quality to have him recognize my talent.

By the end of the year '06 I think I will make my breakthrough. I want it. It's not like I am a first time writer. I've been writing the last eight years of my life. I think and I believe I have the game. Just for example I've been writing on my revenge story the last 6 years. It has developed into a great epic scale short. I am very critical of my work.

I will tell you when I got my scripts out to producers. Will be a quite interesting experience!

No comments: