Wednesday, June 27, 2007

They Called Me Mister Glas

M. Night Shyamalan surprised me with The Sixth Sense. I watched that movie in theaters because I thought the trailer was cool and it had Bruce Willis in it. I didn't know much more about it. Yeah, I was young and had no clue, except that I was going to watch one of the truly great pictures of the 90's.

Just a little later came Unbreakable. Many saw it as a flop. It wasn't. It made more then 200 Mio.$ worldwide. And it is one of my favourite movies!

This is the ending sequence of the movie, so if you haven't seen it, go rent and watch it, heck buy it! First watch the movie before watching this.

Even though I may have seen the ending come that way as Samuel L. Jackson being the badguy in the last ten minutes, I would've never thought of such a dramatic and complete story to end like that.

The movie is cinematically speaking a work of genius.

No comments: